Communal Area Cleaning
Get a Free Quote
Residential communal areas
Residential communal areas are typically common areas in apartment blocks (a lobby, for example) but they can also be any room that is used by an entire house in a multiple occupancy. So, in this case, we can clean the kitchen and bathroom and any other communal areas in a multiple occupancy house.
Commercial communal areas
Commercial communal areas are any part of an office building that is shared by multiple businesses, for example. These areas can be hallways, entryways, kitchens etc. However, our communal area cleaning services also covers shared offices and co-working spaces.
Cleaning duties will depend a lot on the type of property and will be discussed before we start working together.
Our communal area cleaning service includes:
- Dusting and polishing skirting boards
- Vacuuming all floors
- Thorough mopping of hard floor areas
- Wiping handrails with an antibacterial cleaner
- Wiping internal window ledges
- Dusting and polishing pictures and mirrors
- Taking care of postboxes, litter and junk mail
- Cleaning lifts and lift doors
- Dusting and wiping radiators
- Wiping switches and sockets
- Cleaning reception areas
- Cleaning communal bathrooms, kitchens, toilets and shower rooms
Areas we cover
Alpine-Glo provides cleaning services to commercial and domestic customers across Melbourne. Most of our customers are located in the following Melbourne Suburbs, but be sure to check our full list of suburbs as we cover a huge area.
What Our Clients Are Saying